Use the Format command group on the Edit tab to change the formatting used by text in the Editor and published output.
- In the Editor, select the text you want to change:
- If applying a paragraph style, position the cursor in the paragraph you want to change. To change more than one paragraph, select the paragraphs you want to change.
- If applying a character style, select the characters you want to change.
- Click the Edit tab to display the Format options.
- Click the style from the character or paragraph drop-down list, or click the style's icon in the Styles toolbar.