You have two options for viewing the variant assignments in Contribute:
- Using the Edit Variant window, you can view values assigned to any variant object.
- Using the Metadata tab in the object's properties, you can view the variant values assigned to a book or topic.
- Select the object in the folder list or in search results.
- Right-click the object and then click Edit Variant. The Edit Variant window opens and the tab displays the criteria currently assigned to the object.
For more information, see Editing Variant Values.
- Display the object in the Folder list, search results, or Book Contents pane.
- Right-click the object and then click Set Metadata. The Properties window opens and the tab displays the metadata currently assigned to the object.