When an object list is opened in the Contents pane, the objects are grouped alphabetically by object type. When a list contains a large number of objects, it may be easier to find them by sorting on a column heading. For example, you can sort on the description or the modified date. You can sort on the followings column headings:
- Object type: Sorts alphabetically by object type, such as Book, Topic, or File object.
- Description: Sorts alphanumerically by object name.
- Based On: Sorts alphabetically by the template on which the object is based.
- Modified Date: Sorts numerically by the date the object was last modified.
- Modified By: Sorts alphabetically by the user who modified the object.
- Code: Sorts numerically by the object code.
- Version: Sorts numerically by the version number.
Click the column name once to sort the column elements in ascending order; click again to sort the elements in descending order.