You can move objects in a book's content pane to a new location by using the move buttons. The options enable you to promote or demote objects to another level, or move objects up or down in the structure.
Move object up
Move object down
- Open the book in the Book Contents pane.
- To put the book into edit mode, click the closed padlock button on the Book Contents Toolbar.
- Select the object you want to move.
- In the Book Contents Toolbar, select a move option.
You may need to choose additional options to move the object to the desired location.
- Save the changes to the book's structure.