The All Folders pane displays a library's folder structure. The folder permissions assigned to you by your library's Security Administrator determine your folder access and the actions you can perform. Be sure you have the correct permissions before attempting to create, rename, move, or delete a folder.
To create a new folder:
You can create new folders in the All Folders pane in the parent folder where you want them.
- Right-click on the parent folder, and then in the shortcut menu click New Folder...
- In the Create New Folder dialog box, type the name of the new folder.
- To create the folder, click OK.
To expand or collapse a folder:
- To expand a folder, click the folder or click the icon next to the folder.
- To collapse a folder so that its sub folders do not display, click the icon next to the folder
To open a folder:
- Right-click on the folder in the library folders list, and then in the shortcut menu, click Open.
Note: Selecting a parent folder expands the folder in the navigation pane, displaying its sub folders. Selecting a sub folder, or a folder that doesn't contain any sub folders, opens the folder and displays its contents in an object list.
To rename a folder:
- Right-click on the folder that you want to rename, and then in the shortcut menu, click Rename.
The Rename Folder window appears.
- Type your folder's new name, then to confirm the change and close the window, click OK.
If your change doesn't appear immediately, refresh the Library folders.
To move a folder:
- Right-click on the folder that you want to move, and then in the shortcut menu, click Move...
The Move Folders window is displayed.
- Choose the new location by selecting the parent folder in the Library Folders list.
- Click OK.
The folder moves to the new location.
To delete a folder:
- Remove all objects from inside the folder that you want to delete.
- Right-click on the folder, and then in the shortcut menu click Delete.
Note: You must have modify folders permissions for the location from which you want to move the folder, as well as for the location to which you want to move the folder. If needed, ask your Library's Security Administrator about changing your permissions.