When modifying tables, you will sometimes need to copy or move a table row. Right-click inside a cell to use the Table shortcut menu in Contribute to access the cut, copy, and paste table row commands. Any text contained in the row is moved with the row.
- Open the topic containing the table, or insert a table into the current topic.
- Move the cursor to a cell in the row to be moved or copied.
- Right-click in the cell and click Cut row or Copy row from the shortcut menu.
- Move the cursor to a cell in the table.
- Right-click inside the cell and click Paste row above or Paste row below from the shortcut menu.
The new row will be pasted above or below the current row.