When you create new books in Contribute, they are saved in the selected folder. Once the book is saved, you can open it and begin adding content.
- Display the library folder structure.
- Right-click on the folder in which you want to create the book, and then in the drop-down menu click New book.
- In the Create a new book dialog box, in the Description field, type the book's name.
- Select a book template from the Template list.
- Click OK.
- A confirmation message box displays. Click OK to create the new book.