- In the topic, select the text you want to link from.
- Choose Insert/Edit Link from the Topic Toolbar. The Insert Hypertext Link dialog box is displayed.
- Add a description for the Hyperlink object.
- Select the template to base the Hyperlink object on.
- Type a search term or topic ID and press the ENTER key to begin the search. The search results are displayed below the search field.
- Select the topic in the search results list that you are going to link to. The topic's description is added to the Linked Topics field.
- Select OK to create the link.