New user accounts are always created with no password. From time to time you may need to change a user's password, usually when they have forgotten it. In that case, you'll first need to clear their password. You may also want to levy a bribe of some sort, but that's up to you.
- From the main menu, go to Security > User and Group Accounts....
The User and Group Accounts window opens.
- Go to the Users tab, then select the User whose password you want to change.
- Go to the Change User Password tab.
- Type the existing password, type the new password, and then type the new password again in the Verify field.
- Click Apply to change the password.