Adding and removing permissions for a user or group is similar for both Folder Actions and Release States. You may need to add a Release State before you can add permissions for objects which use that State. Your library's security administrator manages any changes to permissions.
- Open the library in Author, and then select File > Folder Action Permissions.
The Folder Action Permissions window opens.
- Select the user or group whose permissions you want to change.
Existing permissions for that user or group display as checks.
For users, any blue checks are inherited from a group to which the user belongs. To remove this type of permission, you must either change the group's permissions or remove the user from that group.
- Add or remove permissions for each folder. You can always come back and add them later if you miss any.
Tip: Hover over any check box to see its folder and permission combination.
- To add permissions, select the check box.
- To remove permissions, clear the check box.
Note: When you add or remove permissions, others may automatically be added or removed at the same time.
- To add or remove selections with multiple folders or actions, select the folder or action, and then right-click and choose from the menu options.
- Click Apply or OK to save your changes.