This process describes the behaviour of the flag for re-translation, when you do two imports for the same job. For example, when you have your translation reviewed, and you then want to import the updated xml for the same translation job again.
- A user edits the primary object in the source language. A locale variant of that object is out for translation (included in a translation job).
- The flag for re-translation appears on the locale variants of that primary object.
- When you import the translation job to publish output for review, the flag is not removed (because the translation was based on a previous version of the primary object).
- When you do an import of the final translation job xml, the flag is not removed (because the translation was based on a previous version of the primary object).
- A user creates a translation job for a book that contains that primary object for that language.
- The flagged locale variant will be included in the translation job.
- As soon as the translation job is 'Created', the flag for re-translation is removed from the locale variant. The variant shows the full color flag again. From the release state, you can see that the object is sent for translation, and has content that is not yet up-to-date.