Tex Ryta wants to allocate five reviewers to an urgent technical document review.
He uses the review form to allocate the reviewers, but by monitoring the License Usage function, he realizes that he is short one Reviews License.
What are his options, given the urgency of the document?
- He can buy another Reviews License.
- He can manually complete another review in which one of the reviewers is assigned only to that one review, thereby freeing up that one Reviews License.
- He can cancel a review to potentially free a Reviews License from that review, if at least one of the reviewers is assigned only to that one review.
- He can delete a review that has not yet started, potentially freeing a Reviews License if one of those reviewers is assigned only to that one review.
- He can ask reviewers to quickly complete an active review to possibly free up their Reviews Licenses.
Tex realizes that one of the translation reviews is very close to completion, so he quickly phones the last outstanding reviewer, Manny, and asks him to complete his translation review within the next five minutes.
Six minutes later, that translation review enters the editorial state, as Manny completes his review.
Tex approves the changes for the translation review, then in quick-editing mode he edits the content and closes the review. By doing so, he frees the Reviews License that Manny was using in his only assigned review.
With this available free Reviews License, Tex is able to add a fifth reviewer to his urgent technical document review.