As a review initiator or authorized editor, you may need to modify some of the Review Form options after you have saved the original review. Refer to Configuring the Review Form for information on the settings in this form.
- Log in to Reviews.
- Select the book in review from the table of contents, and then select Review > Edit to open the Review Form for that book.
Note: Loading time varies depending on the number of books displayed in the list.
- Modify the Review Form options and save your changes.
Who can open or edit a Review Form?
The initiator or an authorized editor can see the review in the table of contents and open the Review Form.
What options can be changed, and at which stage of the process?
Before reaching the start date and time:
- All options in the Review Form
After the review has started:
- Add or remove participants in review
- Change the review end date
Once the review has begun, the following options cannot change:
- Variant and variable assignments
- Review, editorial, and next states
- Review start date