When a review is in progress, its progress statistics display in the dashboard.
- Log in to Reviews.
- Select the book in review from the table of contents pane.
The following details show for the review:
- Book assigned to the review
- Review release state
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Charts and graphs containing statistical data
The charts and graphs used in the review summary screen
The chart section provides data on the content's progress through the review. Move the mouse over any of the charts or graphs to view a tool tip with statistics. Four charts are available in the summary screen:
- Progress by Reviewer This bar chart shows the number of completed topics in the review for individual participants. The chart compares the total number of topics in review and the number of topics each reviewer has completed.
- Progress by Date This trend line chart shows how the review completion has progressed over time. The chart compares the number of topics in the review that have been completed to those that have not.
- Overall Review Progress This pie chart shows the overall progress of topics in the review. The chart displays a wedge for topics not yet started, topics that have no suggestions or indication of completion, topics that are in progress, topics that have suggestions and are still in review, and topics that have been completed (topics that are ready for the editorial phase in Contribute).
- Topic Release States This pie chart shows the overall status of topics in this book based on their release state. The chart shows a wedge for all release states applicable to the review, applied to topics in this book.