Test your new error page:
- Open a text editor and put in the following HTML code:
<p>Sorry, the page you’re looking for doesn’t exist.</p>
- Save the file as error.html.
- Open Files on the Primary navigation.
- Go to your Magellan Themes folder.
- Create a subfolder named content.
- In the content folder, create a language subfolder. Give it the same name as the language subfolder in your Magellan site folder.
- Upload your error.html file.
- (Optional) Repeat these steps for each language version of your Magellan site.
- Republish your Magellan site.
- Remove a topic from the output.
- Hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) your browser.
- Attempt to view the removed topic.