If you have Change Permissions security access to a folder, or if you are the person who created the folder, you can change the folder's security permissions. Otherwise, you'll need to ask your administrator to change the permissions by using the Author-it Administrator.
- Select the folder whose security permissions you want to change.
- From the folder's shorcut menu, click Properties to open the Folder Properties window.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Select the user or group you want to work with to display their Folder Action permissions.
For users, permissions shown in blue are inherited from a group to which that the user belongs. To modify an inherited value, you'll have to either change the group's permissions or remove the user from that group.
- Change the user or group's permissions:
- To add permissions, ensure the check box is selected.
- To remove permissions, ensure the check box is blank.
Note: When you add or remove permissions, others may automatically be added or removed at the same time.
- Click Apply or OK to save your changes.