You have the option to customize the colors assigned to a release state. The object color displays internally when you open your content in the Library Explorer and Editor. The review color indicates content that needs reviewing when you publish your content to Word.
- Open the library in Author, then click Release States to open the release state window.
- Select the user or group whose release state colors you want to change.
- Select the release state that you want to change, and then:
- To change the object color, in the shortcut menu click Set Object Color, or click the object color box on the right of the screen.
- To change the review color, click the review color box on the right of the screen.
The color selection window opens.
Tip: Select strong colors that are easy to read against a white background, colors like pale yellow are unreadable.
- Choose the new text color, then click OK. The color selection window closes and the color is applied to the release state's color box.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for each release state whose color you want to change.
- Click Apply or OK to save your changes.