The Styles toolbar provides quick access to the styles you use most often. You can customize the toolbar by adding styles from the paragraph or character groups.
- Open the Editor and on the Edit tab, click the Format command group's dialog box launcher.
- In the Toolbar styles list on the right, select the style directly above the position where you want your new style to appear.
- In the All styles list on the left, select the style you want to add to the toolbar. You can also add a "separator" to put a space between buttons on the toolbar.
- Click the arrow button to move the selected style to the Toolbar styles list on the right. It is added directly below the style you selected earlier.
- Click OK to save your changes.