The Library element specifies how the Server Application Programming Server connects to a library.
- Alias - named reference for the library
- Type - type of connection
Note: The value of the Type attribute is always SqlServer
- Server - database server name
- Database - database that contains the Author-it library
- TrustedConnection - value that specifies whether the database connection uses the Server Application Programming Server application user context to connect
- LoginID - SQL username
- Password - SQL password
The Library element has no child elements.
Below is an example of the Library element specifying a connection to a library hosted in a database named Ait_Sample1 on a SQL Server named SqlServer1.
<Library Alias="Sample1" Type="SqlServer" Server="SqlServer1" Database="Ait_Sample1" TrustedConnection="False" LoginID="ait1" Password="ait" />