This slide type has general steps that are very similar to the drag and drop one to one slide.
Creating the slide
To add one of these drag and drop items to a course:
- Create a topic based on the Knowledge Check Drag Drop One To One Immediate Feedback template.
- Place the slide at Level 1 in the book contents.
- Add the question or introduction to the process, using any style except Lists and special Honeycomb-related styles.
- Add the content for each part of the one to one, applying List Bullet and List Bullet 2 respectively.
After you have entered all the required details in this topic, it should look like this example.
The previous topic would create the following drag and drop slide. If you apply the correct List styles, the publishing process converts this simple text into the drag and drop format.
The learner drags each orange block, from the right, onto the empty space adjacent to the related item:
- If the learner drops the item onto the correct box, a tick mark displays.
- If the learner drops the item onto an incorrect box, the item moves back to its starting point, ready for the next attempt.
- After three incorrect placements, a button displays, and the learner can click it to reveal the correct matches.