To add a standard assessment to a course:
Creating standard assessments
- Create an assessment topic (parent) based on the Assessment Group - Standard template.
- Place the slide at Level 1 in the book contents. Within this topic, you will find the assessment metadata table. We will discuss this soon.
- Add one topic based on the Group template for the one group required for a standard assessment.
- Place the group object as a child element to the assessment topic. Within this topic, indicate the number of questions you want the WBT to use from this group for the assessment.
- Add multiple choice questions as child elements to the group topic.
You can add as many questions as you like to the assessment book. Remember that the WBT randomly chooses questions from the group and presents them to the learner, until it reaches the number of questions you specified in the group topic. For this reason, you should avoid writing questions which build on each other; that is, don't refer to "previous" question content.