To add a spinner assessment to a course:
Creating spinner assessments
- Create an assessment topic (parent) based on the Assessment Group - Spinner template.
- Place the slide topic at Level 1 in the book contents. Within this topic, you will find the assessment metadata table. We will discuss this soon.
- Add a topic based on the Group template for each group being used on the spinner.
- Place the group object as a child element to the assessment topic. Within this topic, indicate the number of questions you want the WBT to use from this group for the assessment.
- Add multiple choice questions as child elements to the group topic.
You can add as many questions as you like for each group in Author-it. Remember that the WBT randomly chooses questions from the group and presents them to the learner, until it reaches the number of questions you specified in the group topic. For this reason, you should avoid writing questions which build on each other; that is, don't refer to "previous" question content.