The Insert table button in the Topic Toolbar can be used to insert a table into a topic.
- Place the cursor at the point in the topic where you want to insert the table.
- Click the Insert table button in the Topic Toolbar.
- Select the number of rows and columns needed for the table. The table is created.
- Make any necessary changes to the table:
- Resize the columns by dragging the column boundaries.
- Add rows by placing the cursor in the last cell and pressing the Tab key on the keyboard.
- Change the font style of the table text by using the style menus and buttons in the Topic Toolbar. Add borders, shading and header row selection by placing the cursor in a cell and choosing an option from the context menu.
- Save the changes to the topic.
A video for this procedure is available at: https://vimeo.com/362701858