A video for this procedure is available at: https://vimeo.com/362701920
- Open the book to which you want to add a new topic.
- Select a topic in the book: the new topic will be inserted on the same level under the selected topic.
- On the Contents Toolbar, click the Create new button.
The Create a new topic window is displayed.
- Enter a name for the new topic and select a topic type from the drop-down list.
- Click Create. The new topic is created.
- Optionally, move the topic to another location in the book using the move buttons in the Contents Toolbar.