- Select Library on the Primary navigation.
- Select the Menu bar.
The Create New Book window opens. button on the
- Enter the book title.
- Select the applicable template from the Book Template drop-down menu.
- Select .
If the administrator has included topics in the book template the window will expand to show the options available for each topic.
You will only be able to create a book if you have selected a folder in which you have Create Book permissions.
- If there are topics that have a green icon that IS bold you can select the correct option for your new book:
- When you have made the correct selection for each topic, select Create Book.
- The Create New Book window closes and the book automatically opens in the Book Editor view.
- You can now continue to work in your new book as necessary.