There are several options for zipping files. The option you choose depends on whether you want to zip an entire folder or just its contents.
- Select the files you want to zip or use Select > All from the toolbar.
- From the shortcut menu, click Add to zip.
The zip file is created in your current folder.
- Select the files you want to download. You must select at least two files to create the zip file.
- Right-click and select Download > ...in one zip file.
The File Download window is displayed.
- Save the file to your chosen location.
- Select the zip file in the folder.
- From the shortcut menu, click Unzip.
- Type the name of the folder where you want the files to be extracted.
- Click OK to create the folder and extract the contents of the zip file.