- Copy and paste files across both your personal and the shared company folders.
- To copy a file, select the file in the folder's contents list then from the right-click menu, click Copy.
- To paste the file, select the folder in the left navigation pane and use the right-click menu to paste the file into the folder.
- Select the folder and display the files in the contents pane.
- Select the file that you want to copy, or select multiple files by pressing holding CTRL while selecting the files.
- From the shortcut menu, click Copy.
- Select the target folder and from the shortcut menu, click Paste copied files.
- When the action completes, the files list reloads to show the changes.