The Insert table button in the Topic Toolbar can be used to insert a table into a topic.
- Place the cursor at the point in the topic where you want to insert the table.
- Click the Insert table button in the Topic Toolbar.
- Select the number of rows and columns needed for the table. The table is created.
- Make any necessary changes to the table:
- Resize the columns by dragging the column boundaries.
- Add rows by placing the cursor in the last cell and pressing the Tab key on the keyboard.
- Change the font style of the table text by using the style menus and buttons in the Topic Toolbar.
- Save the changes to the topic.
A video for this procedure is available at: https://vimeo.com/362701858