- Select the Create a new book button and the Create New Book window opens.
- Type the name of the book title.
- Select the applicable template from the Book Template drop-down menu.
- Select Create Book.
- If the administrator has included topics in the book template the window will expand and you will see the options available for each topic.
Topics that have a green icon that is NOT bold will be reused or duplicated in your new book. These options have been set by your administrator.
- If there are topics that have a green icon that IS bold you can select the correct option for your new book:
- When you have made the correct selection for each topic, select Create Book.
- The Create New Book window closes and the book automatically opens in the Book Editor view.
- You can now continue to work in your new book as necessary.