The Insert embedded topic button in the Topic Toolbar can be used to place a topic inside another topic.
- Place the cursor at the point in the topic where you want to embed a topic.
- Click the Insert embedded topic button in the Topic Toolbar. The Insert embedded topic window is displayed.
- Click the button next to the search field to specify in which folder you want to search.
- In the search field, type (part of) the name of the topic to be embedded, and then click the search icon. A list of topics meeting your search criteria is displayed.
- Select the topic you want to embed. A preview of the topic is displayed in the right pane.
- Click the Insert button to embed the topic. The embedded topic is displayed with a gray background.
- Save the changes to the topic.
A video for this procedure is available at: https://vimeo.com/362701882