Fluid Topics makes it easy to share Personal books with other users.
In the Personal book Reader interface:
- Click the "Tools" tab.
- Click the "Share" switch.
- The link of the Shared Personal book is generated.
- Copy the link of the Shared Personal book.
- Send the link to the user you want to share your Personal book with.
Open a preview of the Shared Personal book
Click on "Open in a new window" to have a preview of what the Shared version of your Personal book will look like for the users that receive the URL.
Modify a Shared Personal book
It is still possible to modify the Shared Personal Book, but any modification will only appear in the shared version if you click on "Publish Modifications":
Users that receive the Shared Personal book link might not be able to consult it for the following reasons:
- They may not have the proper rights and permissions to consult some topics.
- They may not have a Fluid Topics account. In that case, they should be invited to create a Fluid Topics account.
- They may have a Fluid Topics account, but not be signed in when consulting the Shared Personal book. In that case, they should be invited to sign in.